Saturday, April 23, 2011

From One Of Our Greatest Assets...Members Of Our Networking Family

In my experience with Networking Lunch, most of the time, someone does ensure that every person has at least an opportunity to tell who, what, however they want to share.  Few times has there been someone who dominated and insisted upon the direction. 
My experiences have been far and wide; but almost always fulfilling and insightful. Personally I prefer the former. Too much orchestration kills the moment. 
Thank you Steve, for doing a cracker jack job at working with such diverse personalities, interests, hopes and expectations.

I luv Friday Networking with all of its quirks, turns and shifts.  If it becomes a BNI or NAWBO  type of lunch I am out of here.
-Bright Daystar
Daystar Of Aldea

I'm new, only a member for a couple of months, but I"m really enjoying meeting and getting to know the members.
-Barbara Wilder
Transformational Light Center 


Thank you, Steve! The Friday Networking Lunch has been the easiest way for me to meet people in the Santa Fe community with no pressure to "network." It is a beautiful way to connect with interesting people who are eager to share their wisdom and life stories. It feels as if I get to know 3 people in a pretty good depth in an hour and find the intersections where we resonate with one another. Next time I see people around our small town, it feels as if we have been friends for a while There is no better way to meet new people in my community with such ease and joy.
-Vera Povolna
Gentle Rolfing 


I couldn't say it better than Vera Povolna, but I will add, having been a member or the original FNL, that it has become more "state of the art" and a wonderful resource.
-Lynne Einleger
Coldwell Banker

I am REALLY enjoying my lunches and fellow networkers. It has paid off, and more. Thank you.
-Helen Dougherty
Feng Shui Architect

No comments: